Vacations are a time of relaxation and family reunion. It allows us to rest, spend a lot of time together and enjoy the family. When we have a trip planned, everything becomes more fun; we begin to investigate the cities to visit, the tourist sites, make budgets, and treat ourselves, such as boat rental Miami Beach and discovering the wonders that the city has to offer.
Now let’s talk a little about the city and what is interesting to know in Miami and the recommendations to hire excellent maritime transport.
What is it like to know Miami?
It is an event from another planet, the sun, the fun, the sea breeze, the people are exceptional, the sea and all kinds of landscapes. Miami is a beautiful international city located southeast of Florida, making it one of the most famous tourist destinations for Americans and foreigners.
Miami Beach is a small part of Miami; it connects to the city through bridges. It is an extension of beautiful beaches, which allow its visitors to fall in love.
Boat rentals in Miami Beach are entirely standard, so you will be able to see the pier, full of small and large boats, even yachts, for the transport of tourists. Whether in shared trips or personalized cruises.
10 Tourist sites you should visit with your family in Miami
There are many tourist sites in this beautiful city, but if you are going with the whole family, there will be places that will catch your attention, to visit with the little ones. Here we leave you ten tourist sites that you can know, and there are several where you must rent a boat to tour them.
- MIAMI BEACHES
- LITTLE HAVANA
- CORAL GABLES
- JUNGLE ISLAND
- FAIRCHILD TROPICAL BOTANIC GARDEN
- MIAMI ZOO
- FLYING MONKEYS, KEY WEST
- EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK
- MIAMI CIRCLE
- MIAMI SEAQUARIUM
How to plan a boat rental in Miami Beach?
To rent a boat, yacht or sailboat in Miami, you must follow the following recommendations:
- You must take into account if you want a personalized or shared trip.
- You must consider if any of the family suffers from vertigo or dizziness. Although we always recommend you to bring lemon and alcohol
- Rent a boat in Miami Beach with a severe company. You can seek recommendations from restaurant owners.
- Check that the maritime transport vehicle is in good condition
- The boat must have life jackets for each crew member on the trip
- Before you get on board, make sure the pilot or captain of the ship is entirely sober.
- Before going with your family, remember to wear cool, comfortable clothes, sunglasses and non-slip shoes.
Why should you rent a boat in Miami Beach?
- Why is it the city of the sun, and during the day, it can go up to 85 or 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- It has beautiful landscapes that you can meet.
- You will have the opportunity to see manatees, caimans, and many animals in danger of extinction in the protected wetlands.
- You will be able to share a cruise with your family, something that they will undoubtedly remember for a long time.
- The sea breeze on your face at sunset is something extraordinary.
Types of boats in Miami
In Miami, you will find a lot of river transport, but to go with the family, we recommend boats like:
Here, the important thing is that the vehicle complies with all legal indications, has an expert driver, and is a company with a good insurance company.
The most important thing about the whole trip is that you can have many hours of relaxation and reflection with your family. You can be sure that you and your family will be safe at all times at sea. You can find tourist sites where adults and children can meet, learn and have fun. Also, if you plan to rent a boat in Miami Beach, you can count on all the services of Global Luxury Services.
If you are interested in a luxury yacht cruise, we invite you to see our website https://globalluxuryservices.com/, where you can view all our boats and choose the one that best suits your budget. Our boats comply with all legal regulations, and our commanders are experts in first aid. If you want to make your reservation and receive personalized advice, you can send us your information on the contact us page, and we will gladly assist you.