One of the events that welcome the most visitors in the city of Miami is the Ultra Electronic Music Festival. Due to the fact that the access roads collapse, we recommend you to have your own private Yacht party Miami; and thus be able to have a comfortable space and comfortable, to enjoy this spectacular event.
The Ultra Music Festival (UMF) is an event of great magnitude celebrated annually during March in Miami, Florida. It was founded in 1999 by business couple Russell Faibisch and Alex Omes. It acquired its name in honor of Depeche Mode’s 1997 album called Ultra.
In Virginia Key Beach Park, was the last event held in 2019. Due to environmental damage and pollution; the directors met and concluded that it was best to return to Bayfront Park, Downtown Miami. Since then, it has not been possible to do it again due to the social distancing that people must have due to covid-19.
The year it had the most attendees was 2011, where it received 450,000 attendees, and it is estimated to have many more in 2022, as long as people comply with all biosafety requirements. And there is no contagion peak in the country.
Accesses in the city
Access to downtown Miami collapses, causing the primary means of transportation to be the subway, or the Metrobus since there is a lot of vehicular chaos and isn’t passage.
For this reason, we recommend that you hold a private Yacht party Miami, because you will be enjoying the show with your friends and family at sea. Eating and drinking as you please and with the certainty that you will not contact unknown people, who suddenly don’t take care of themselves against the virus as yours do.
What should you consider to have a private Yacht party Miami?
For an event of this magnitude, you must take into account the following aspects:
- Show schedule: The Festival lasts three days (March 25, 26, and 27). You can find its program and presentations in the plan published on the website. It is crucial to reserve your Yacht and not miss out on your favorite artist.
- Please buy your tickets: The maritime area is close to the Festival reserved for attendees with their paid tickets. We recommend making your reservations on the festival website as soon as possible.
- Reserve your Yacht in advance: We recommend that you reserve your Yacht well in advance because on these dates, not only land transport collapses, but also maritime transport. In addition, the hotels will be full, so it is essential that you book at the time and date you need and thus be sure that your private Yact party Miami will be a complete success.
- Specify your guests: You must be clear about who will travel with you at the time of booking. You must keep in mind that it is a heavy party and you should avoid bringing children or the elderly.
- Sunscreen: As it is an outdoor event, the sun and the heat of summer will be your companions. You must wear good sunscreen because you will not want sunstroke the next day.
- Clothing: We recommend you to wear light clothing that is vapoury and has good sweat absorption, preferably light colors, as it will be very hot.
- With liquor? Or without liquor?: This detail is vital for your party; some will want to have stronger cocktails than others, others will want to bring their liquor on board; the essential thing is that this issue must be made clear at the time of booking, so that the commander is aware of the yacht’s crew. We recommend that you designate a sober person who is in charge of taking them to their lodging places at the end of the tour.
- No minors, no pets: You should not ignore this restriction. Children and pets need constant vigilance; and if you are drunk or drunk, you will not be able to have your five senses to take care of them. We do not allow entry during these dates to avoid accidents at sea or loss.
- Drinks: It’s summer, it’s hot, and the party lasts a long time, so you need to stay hydrated. It is essential to have plenty of well-chilled drinks for all the guests. The Yacht will have a refrigerator where you can store some of these. We recommend bringing your portable cooler with extra ice to keep beverages such as water, sodas, juices, beers, and spirits.
- Light meals: This is a festival that demands a lot of energy. Therefore we recommend you to have snacks and light meals since we want you to enjoy the Yacht party Miami and if you get too full, it can make you sleepy or dizzy.
If you take into account all the recommendations, you will have an unforgettable yacht party. You can look at our available boats on our website https://globalluxuryservices.com/ or ask for our personalized advice by writing to our contact us, and we will gladly answer all your concerns.
Enjoy the Ultra Festival in Miami!!